Friday, November 21, 2008

What I have learned

Coming into this class I did not even know what a blog was. Reading the assignment that says "Create a Blog", I asked everyone around me, "What is a blog?" I soon became very familiar with it. I'm glad that we are required to take this course because it is not something that I would look at in the bulletin and decide to take just for fun. Having said that, this is my list of things I have learned in EDM310.
1. How to create and keep a blog
-adding pictures
-linking websites
-linking my email
2. How to use ITunes and all about ITunesU
3. How to use google's spreadsheat
4. How to use google's documents
5. What ACCESS and ALEX is
6. How important technology is as a resource in the classroom
7. What and how to create a podcast

I understand why we used google, but I would have like to have learned more about Microsoft Word and Excel. I know that they are very similar, but Word is just something I use in every class.

No comments: